Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1973 Corvette C3 Stingray LHD.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Sorry to hear about your old man mate, even though this thread is old, still, not a good thing mate.
All that said though, the tatt is beyond awesome and getting left something your dad clearly loved is a gift from him to you mate.
When I build my VK in a few years I plan on leaving to my future kids haha.

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.
Sorry to hear about your old man mate, even though this thread is old, still, not a good thing mate.
All that said though, the tatt is beyond awesome and getting left something your dad clearly loved is a gift from him to you mate.
When I build my VK in a few years I plan on leaving to my future kids haha.

Cheers buddy.
We all know death is certin and life isn't, But you never think about the what if's and it's so easy for your hole life to change within minutes. Hasn't been the easiest process but working through it =)

Dad leaving me the Vette was awesome, No one has enough money to replace it basically. Its with me for life lol. =p
So having something to leave to your kids will make you feel great about your self!

Also a new pic

IMG_6538.jpg

'I used to play with Lego blocks - Now I play with Small blocks.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Clean it up and park it and sit next to it and drink beer... don't modify it, keep it just the way your Dad had it.. Well that's what I'd do anyways...

Condolences mate.
Ben

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Clean it up and park it and sit next to it and drink beer... don't modify it, keep it just the way your Dad had it.. Well that's what I'd do anyways...

Condolences mate.
Ben

^^ This. :)