Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

jpeg.picky

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT SS SV6
Hey man,

Soz to hear the bad news, Gd luck w. insurance company... shame such a bad uncontrolable incident happened to such a gorgeous car.

take care.

//..Picky

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
It really sucks if you have to pay for it yourself.
Do you have comprehensive or only 3rd party insurance?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I have 3rd Party Fire and Theft... Which means I am only covered if its not my fault and the other guy does NOT have insurance.

He DOES have insurance, they just dont seem to want to pay. My insurance company is following it up at the moment, but im really not going to get my hopes up. My insurance company, SGIC, have been great and very helpful in pointing me in the right direction and telling me what to do, its just AAMI, his insurance company that take like 2 and a bit weeks to send a letter etc.

They rang me a week and a half ago to say they were sending me a letter... I only got it today, and all the letter said was please ring us on this number to inform us whether or not you have insurance. Why the f*** didnt they just ask when they rang me a week and a half ago to say they were sending the letter.

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
lol
yeah keep writing letters and complaining. If they can get away with not paying they will. Insurance companies need persuading to pay out.

If you can get free legal aid get a lawyer to give them a call for you, that always helps alot.