Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
haha yeah im stealing dylans thread here..

that ute was airbagged too recently got sold.... was sweet as.. much better then VN2NV :p :p :p
Hurry up nd get pics of ur rims dylan. i wanna see what hte kit looks like with big rims.. hopefully it works all good

still think you shuold lose the cursed plates..

hows the sill panel and **** going?

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
looks cool, but remember, this is something that you could do yourself for $5-$15

It doesnt look like the $5 - $15 lighting.
You have to see it to know what i mean thou.

vn2nv - did you make it to extreme?
I spent most of today house hunting but i was there for a few hours.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Nup I spent the day at Wheel places...

I put my old rims back on to use the leftover rubber :p and the locknut key is broken. I cant get the freaking rims off.

I went to tyrepower in town, two bob janes, a profix and an ultra tune. None could remove the wheels!!!!

I dont know what to do. I've been driving around with dirty big 19's on my back seat all day :'(

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
if ur not needing the lock nuts to be used again only way i can think is mig welding on a nut head and then undo it, or slit a line in it with a angle grinder and use a cold chisel or big screw driver to undo it. if ur dead set on keeping the set ur stuffed....
are they the gorilla locks you said before in another thread? becuase if they are they must be good, if you and many tyre shops cant get them off:D

cant wait to see some pics of your car, it will stand out even more now, keep up the top work:thumbsup:

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
if ur not needing the lock nuts to be used again only way i can think is mig welding on a nut head and then undo it, or slit a line in it with a angle grinder and use a cold chisel or big screw driver to undo it. if ur dead set on keeping the set ur stuffed....
are they the gorilla locks you said before in another thread? becuase if they are they must be good, if you and many tyre shops cant get them off:D

cant wait to see some pics of your car, it will stand out even more now, keep up the top work:thumbsup:

that sounds like the only way they will come off. and if he would prefer to burn the old tyres instead of selling them he obviously can afford new locknuts:yeah:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride

haha Cheers man. I got the lock nuts off using a 23mm socket which I grinded down to size to fit in the wheel holes...

As if tyrepower and bob janes couldnt do it ffs...

Anyways got my NEW wheels and NEW locknuts back on :D

Will post some pics, just gotta load em on my comp now... Had a few troubles with tyres rubbing on the guard on the front but removed the screw and bent the guard back a bit and she's all good.

Strut is soooooooo close to the tyre...

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
My camera wont upload pics to my phone... and my SD card now says "Card Cannot Be Used" so phone pics will have to do for now...

xhpsabersmh2.jpg

saberdishze3.jpg

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Nice!!
I got new wheels too :)