Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
lol!!! somebody get the man a camera!!!:yeah: looks good from the fuzzy fone pics , wouldnt mind to see it in person as ivi been missin out on the cruises and stuff.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
still another 5 months before anyone will be seeing it in adelaide:p so god knows what it will look like by then.... ive changed my entire stereo twice since its been off the road...could even have a charger on it by march lol.
so whats next for the VN??

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
my mate got a set of those rims on his magna. they look heaps better on a commy tho
hows the pannel beating going?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
still another 5 months before anyone will be seeing it in adelaide:p so god knows what it will look like by then.... ive changed my entire stereo twice since its been off the road...could even have a charger on it by march lol.
so whats next for the VN??

Next for the VN is whitewalls (apparently I need to do 1000km's first) and get my diff put in with 3.89 diff gears... Rebuilt, shimmed and tighened and acid washed etc. Its a VN Calais 5.0L LSD diff. It will serve my purposes...

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
my mate got a set of those rims on his magna. they look heaps better on a commy tho
hows the pannel beating going?

Well insurance was a no go so im getting it done by a friend of the family sorta. But he doesnt have time until his holidays, so I have about 3 weeks left to wait... Then it just needs to be painted so I'll go back to the guy that did my doors a few months back :)

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
To bad about the insurance..looks good with your new rims though:thumbsup:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just an update... Got a wheel alignment today. Might need coilovers soon.. But I will see.

Also picked up a door for the repairs. Have a guard as well. Im now trying to source a sill panel, then get it all fitted and then painted and then i'll just need a new sideskirt from ASV.

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
i like them rims...nice and shiny....i like shiny