Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1995 200sx sports daily.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
Awesome job mate, in getting this car to where it is now. Just sat down and read from start to finish. Really impressive mate. Fingers crossed it gives back what you've put in!

Thanks for dropping by. Every decision I have made was a long thought out process it's not until I go back and read it myself that I realise the stress all of these decisions have caused me, but it was definitely worth it in the end as I feel they were all the right decisions.
I know I will not get back even half of what this car owes me in $$$ but the enjoyment I get in just cruising in it everyday and the thrill of the track makes it all worth it in the end.
You have to have fun some how.

Great thread. I would dream of having your kind of budget to put into my car... maybe one day

Thanks!
I justify the money I spend on the car by setting myself saving goals, I need to save X amount and then I can spend Y amount [considerably lower =( ] on my car along with the amount of time I spend planning out each step and saving, I don't feel it as wasted or better spent elsewhere cash.

In the transition from my R8 to this I drove around my excel that I had through my P plates and even though it had a good sound system in it, that was its only good point, other than that it just made me feel miserable driving it, so if it costs a little bit of money every few months to make me continuously happy then that is also a bloody good reason I think.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline