Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

19's on vn!

vn-s-1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn S Pack
hey all, looking at a set of vy signatures for my s pack, 19 inch obviously, and i also want to have ultra lows all around, all though i have a feeling im gonna have problems with scrubbing, if anyone has gone down this route, information on the subject would be great! That is preferred choice of wheel size and springs, but will settle for 18's maybe inform me on the subject guys! p.s sorry about all the noob posts, just trying to learn! thakns again.

vn-s-1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn S Pack
yeh thats what i was thinking, do you know how much that would cost? or, is it possible to do it yourself without much hassle? cheers

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
As above, no need to roll guards, I'm running 19" wheels and ultra low springs in the rear.
Adjustable Panhard rod is the way to go.

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
If you can get them rolled well for cheap then why not?

My VN was on ultra lows with 245/35/19s. had all new bushes, adjustable panhard bar. diff would sit perfect when i was driving alone but as soon as i towed a trailer or had heavy load it would *just* touch one side. Thought, what the hey, get them rolled, so they are well clear.

I also had a tiny bit of rubbing on the plastic inner guards at the front, and would just lightly rub the front wheel arch when turning into driveways. Not enough to catch the guard and damage it though.

YURNXT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cortina
as above mine scrub the front plastic inner guards at half lock, i have an adjustable panhard and ultras in the rear no scrubbing.
with 19' 235-35

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I have 18's and there is about 8-10mm between the tire and the spring hat thingy.

Oh and to be legal you cant go bigger that 18's tp pas a rwc inspection either..