Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1vngal's Sexy White VN

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
VN Calais 5.0 said:
Hey Amanda, nice car buuut it would be better if it had central locking & electric windows!! lol. Hope you get it going again soon, save you walking everywhere! But seriously nice car, keep up the good work!!
Shut up you!! Good to know some of us have the luxuries of central locking and power windows!! Damn Calais owners.....:p

Could you imagine me with power windows?! Like I said to you the other night...I'd be forever making the windows go up and down, up and down....

And Tim, Guess what?!?! Tomorrow's Thursday!! It's VN fixing day!!!!

:w00t:

Last edited:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Charg'd (sexy vn chick lover) said:
oh yeah, you love buttons dont you?
Yep! I'm an absolute sucker for them....you know that!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, so much for today being 'VN fixing day' more like 'VN doomsday...'

Found out that it's got a blown head gasket, and possibly a cracked head. Now I'm just debating whether it's worth fixing, or whether I should just cut my losses and sell it for as much as I can and get another commodore.

I'm still not sure....

E

EcotecVNCalais

Drive it for a while and get some good driving hours up. Get use to the car and how it handles. Save your money and when it comes time to do some mods then do it right and dont just do it in sperts

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
EcotecVNCalais said:
Drive it for a while and get some good driving hours up. Get use to the car and how it handles. Save your money and when it comes time to do some mods then do it right and dont just do it in sperts

Uh....:unsure:

Well just a few little things about your post...

1. I can't drive it, it's f**ked.
2. What the hell do I need to get some 'good driving hours' up for?

And 3. I am used to the car and how it handles....I did drive the thing everyday for over 10 months before it died....

Thats why I could imagine having anything else but a commodore. And definately not a charade Brent!!! I've always had a commodore.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Dont worry about this EcotecVNCalais, he has just been going through every thread and causing trouble. He's and idiot and does not know what he is talking about.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
slundy said:
Dont worry about this EcotecVNCalais, he has just been going through every thread and causing trouble. He's and idiot and does not know what he is talking about.
Hmmm...I saw some of his posts in others threads in here. Oh well, he won't be round here long....