Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 stroke fan or 4 stroke fan?

2 stroke fan or 4 stroke fan?

• the 2 banger

Votes: 52 44.4%
  • the 4 banger

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters

VTCommy

up tha commodores!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
I own a YZ 125 but cant wait to get my hands on a RMZ450... fuel injection :p ****in oath. haha shits all over them 2 strokes.... but there is NOO WAYY i will sell my YZ when i get the RMZ.... haha

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
Aaaaaarrrgh

Try strapping yourself to a 2 stroke 750cc Yamaha jet-ski, go full throttle, and you will never, ever, go back to four stroke!

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
^^ awesome, I choose 2 stroke (2 banger? 2 cylinder? WTF), love the sound the pull and of course the smell :yeah:

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
YZ125j
RM125n
RM400n
RM465x water cooled
so i voted 2stroke.

94CLUBBY

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 HSV CLUBSPORT NO.356
2 stroke for sure,i have a 08 YZ250,plus i still have my old 94 KX250,2 old seventies RM,s a 76 CR125 and a 88 kx250,no four jokes in my garage

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Try strapping yourself to a 2 stroke 750cc Yamaha jet-ski, go full throttle, and you will never, ever, go back to four stroke!

mate has a seadoo 900...good fun in the surf, been seeing quite a few of the 1400 getting around! would love to test one of them...as well as a 2T ski that would be awesome

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
Smiley simulation of finding starting and riding a 500cc two stroke

:) :yarr: :rolleyes: :computer: :cry: :ranting: :eek: :cry: :eek: :confused: :driving: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :D :yeah: :driving: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :clapping: :bow: :rip: :angel:

:confused:

:yarr: :rolleyes: :computer: :cry: :ranting: :eek: :cry: :eek: :confused: :driving: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :D :yeah: :driving: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :clapping: :bow:

classic :p

i still wana ride a cr500 just for the hell of it baha

but to the point gota love 2 strokes!

after riding a few 450 four strokes you start to like them.. huge power amounts.. but nothing beats the awesomeness of a rattler on band:bow:

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
probably me, i used to love that place, me and my mates would hit it up probably 4 times a year...camp for a week, ride all day, go for a 4x4, then hit the drink at night with whoever else (usually ends up with a big fire and a heap of people, all getting on it talking about the days adventures :D), was an awesome place! I miss it so much :(

yeah, was an awesome place..same deal here..usually easter holidays, new years and couple long weekends thruout the year...new years was the best, used to stay out there for a week with about 20 mates...riding all day..in the arvo go over to the hill climbs and mud pit when they had it and get pissed watching ppl stuff up there fourbys lol:p..huge fire and on new years night they used to put on a live band and a feed under the big shed for like 10 bucks or something:thumbsup:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
i compare 2 strokes and 4 strokes to 4 cylinders and 8 cylinders...nothing can beat the sound of the 4 stroke/v8..so my vote goes for the 4 stroke for the fact i dont like racing/motorcross i like enduro and thrashing thru the bush!

p.s dunno who said it but blackduck WAS great place to ride till they had alot of legal bulls#*t...actually think its closed now...to many deaths

But you have that totally upside down :) 2 strokes = V8, 4 strokes = 4cyl camry