Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2001 VX Exec in Tiger

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
You ready to sell your car to me yet. My progress is at a complete stand still and its doing my head it. Spewing about the defect though mate!

I've thought about selling, he's just racking up k's like crazy, so i got myself a motorbike to keep him off the road

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
I've thought about selling, he's just racking up k's like crazy, so i got myself a motorbike to keep him off the road

Good idea mate, im looking at getting my bike lisence soon to. Call me a creeper man, but i have photos of this car saved on my iPhone, your car looks clean as hell. Its pretty much exactly how i want mine to look when im done. But honestly if you were ever going to sell it, id drive straight to melbourne with cash haha.

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Good idea mate, im looking at getting my bike lisence soon to. Call me a creeper man, but i have photos of this car saved on my iPhone, your car looks clean as hell. Its pretty much exactly how i want mine to look when im done. But honestly if you were ever going to sell it, id drive straight to melbourne with cash haha.

Hahahaha thats cool man, when i was first into the scene i had heaps of peoples cars saved on my phone. Vtiger (I think he's Sxc_sound) on here, was like my inspiration. Realistically i should probably look at selling Derps fat ass, but it would just feel like such a waste of money. Hopefully he'll make it until my full licence which is now like 2 years away. D:

i actually love this car, nice work man!
Thank you, really appreciate it.

Also, not selling wheels anymore. Was offered 1.7 and i turned it down, love my wheels too much xD.

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
just read about ur steering wheel... there are places that inject resin into the wheel to make it harder again.. had this done in QLD on my old car was like 80 bucks

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
just read about ur steering wheel... there are places that inject resin into the wheel to make it harder again.. had this done in QLD on my old car was like 80 bucks

hhahah, i was messaging you on facebook today.

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Thinking about selling this in a few weeks when i get back from Overseas. Not too sure how much i should be asking for though.

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
sell to me for 500 bucks if ya really want .... LOL... depending on Ks u might get 9-10k

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
You ready to sell your car to me yet. My progress is at a complete stand still and its doing my head it. Spewing about the defect though mate!

Yup, Come buy it ~~$10k