Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 Special Edition Statesman International

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hello misplaced person. Let me remind you of some things, just because I can..
While Ford dropped their V8 model and had only six's, Holden continued to sell the 5.0 litre and this put Ford in a horrible position in which they're still not quite fully recovered.. How can a company make the decision to stop selling a V8 just because of the fuel situation?! I guess it shows the dedication they have to Australian motoring..

Then there's another thing.. your car's are Taxi's.

OH! Hehehe.. your precious Fords has been using the same 6 block for well over 30 years.. I find that, well it's funny.. Holden has a brand new alloytech V6 which they played a massive part in developing, and your taxi's have 30 year old blocks..

What's this about copying Fords style? I'm about to roll over dieing from laughter.. please see attatched image, oh sorry you can't one of my moderator friends just banned you.. well anyway I could continue coming up with awesome points but I've better things to do.. adios :p

PS. What debate?! This is a thread with people talking about Statesmans, someone said you don't belong and you come up with this massive post, wtf?!

Last edited:

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Onya Juzza,

The only reason these Fords may sell more is because bargains will always go quick.

Apu and his taxis have never been happier.

Geez it's if only that all emergency Services should have been voting for car of the year, they would have told you its unanimous that the BA in all it's incarnations is a piece of shyte. And we depend on them to kepp us alive.

Then again I digress......Led astray by the dark side.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
Juzza i love ur car comparo, but u should include Hyper mica VX paint and that horribly s**tty goldy green colour ford brought out just after the VX...i couldn't help myself, can't let ford win.

Attachments

• BA shitcolour.jpg
    BA shitcolour.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 296
  • VX SS.jpg
    VX SS.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 231

trepaul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina 308
i don't think bragging about the engines in commodores or falcons is a wise move....japanese cars stopped advertising the fact that they have DOHCs on the exteriors about 10 years ago...these engines are quite antiquated when compared to what is available these days

nathans1987

Reaction score
Website
4316.awardspace.com
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L M6
spice weasel (BAM) said:
I give everyone fair advance warning. Buy one of these u better get the 8. they are very slow in the v6. My father was going to buy a caprice, and the v6 was gutless. However, give me one of these in an 8 any day.
pretty sure the 8 would be average as well. you dont get one of these for power, its more of a pimps car.