Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 VZ EXECUTIVE - SSV 19's

my 05vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore
how much did those 19"ssv rims set you back roguhly and were they purchased brand new?
cheers

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
how much did those 19"ssv rims set you back roguhly and were they purchased brand new?
cheers

i got them off a mate for 1200 with pretty new tyres (about 80%) on them. their not new but he only had them on his VX commodre for about 6 months which saved me the trouble of getting them machined. was pretty happy with the deal considering their about two grand buying them form holden. u thinking of putting them on ur car?

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
lol hey mate, ye its baz. cheers mate, ye it looks alright so far, might just leave it how it is for a while. hows urs goin, ur is like all done now isnt it?

breaker91

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S1
Ye pretty much just needs tint and maybe the rest of the exhaust. We should get some pics of both the cars :)

BT91WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Heres what u do. Get a VY/VZ calais/berllina chrome rear garnish and a front chrome garnish aswell, tint windows.
thats all u need make it better than what it is, even though its good

marrrk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pack
SSV rims ftw!

SV6/SS front
SS headlights/tail lights
I can't really see if your mirrors are painted, but if not colour coding would look good.
Removal of "commodore" and "executive" badges.

JOB DONE.

this guy knows whats going on lol
as far as exhausts goes it depends how much you want to spend rlly. you could get a catback and that would sound nice and cost 300 or you could get a catback and extractors and that will set you back roughly a k but add power and sound heaps good. i have a catback on mine and it sounds pretty good.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
SS kits all round (excluding rear spoiler)

Glad to hear that, I hate rear spoilers.

Some ideas: extractors, 2 1/2", lowered, tint, de-badge.

Im not too sure about VZ grills but the big Holden badge right in the middle doesnt look that great. Is there any backing like plastic molding behind it that would make it look ugly if you took it off? Or possibly get a after market grill, something you like the look of.

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Heres what u do. Get a VY/VZ calais/berllina chrome rear garnish and a front chrome garnish aswell, tint windows.
thats all u need make it better than what it is, even though its good

ye i like the look of those chrome garnish, particulary the rear ones. hopefully i can find one around somewhere. and tinting is the next thing on the list along with gettng the foggies installed.