Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2007 Commodore Berlina - ESP - Stability - Serpent Time Belt

veberlina2007

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve berlina 2007
Hey Everyone,

I just changed the serpent time belt on VE commodore berlina 2007 after replacing it. My ESP is shown on dashboard and stability control is off. I turned the button on and off for the Stability only ever since changing the belt for the car.

Please Help!
Thanks. All help is appreciated.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I dont see how those things are related but if you have checked that the new belt is fitted properly you could try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to reset the computer.

veberlina2007

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve berlina 2007
esp off

I dont see how those things are related but if you have checked that the new belt is fitted properly you could try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to reset the computer.

i know but my brother changed the belt and then thats what happened.i started the car and on dashboard the stability con off showed and the button tot turn it on off wont work now either.
do have a diagram for the fan replacement as i can not find one any ideas
i will also try what u said with the battery thanku so much

VTSSLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS LS1 A4 227rwkw
The ESP off will turn off whenever there is a fault code present in the system. I would suggest taking it to a mechanic to read the codes, and get them to check the belt orientation while you're there.