Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200kw na v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
It's also not NA (Naturally Aspirated) :banstick:

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
Gtp 85 has cracked the 200kw no longer a street car, and there aren't many at all that are NA with those numbers.

Certainly achievable but by no means easy.

Yea, the power is very streetable and can be driven daily no worries. So long as the exhaust is quiet. But in Adelaide the coppers are nazi's on anything that doesnt sound "stock" and smooth, hence the car is now a track car :(

browny888

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy equipe v6
My ecotec used to make 171.8 rwkw standard bottom end. It's now in pieces and I am changing a few parts around. I'm hoping for 190rwkw and a high 13 second pass. If you want to build a v6 go for it.

Forget an the bashers telling you to buy a v8. So what if you do buy a v8 do they think you will have the fastest car in the world?

If you are going to enjoy your v6 then build it and have fun with it, and then when you race a v8 you can wave as you go past them. It won't be easy but nothing with cars is, good luck

shnap2nd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA MANUAL
My ecotec used to make 171.8 rwkw standard bottom end. It's now in pieces and I am changing a few parts around. I'm hoping for 190rwkw and a high 13 second pass. If you want to build a v6 go for it.

Forget an the bashers telling you to buy a v8. So what if you do buy a v8 do they think you will have the fastest car in the world?

If you are going to enjoy your v6 then build it and have fun with it, and then when you race a v8 you can wave as you go past them. It won't be easy but nothing with cars is, good luck
pfft v8s proven fact from factory arent as quick as v6 t5 vn v6 127fwkw they did a 15sec qtr mile vn v8 165kw yeah the 8s have a good note and torque but not worth the money to do a conversion just for the "power" my mate had a "freak" motor in his vr basically stock motor use to stand still no breaks 1 st through to 2nd on an auto now he has built the motor 40thou on block big head work massive cam and evreything else u could think of machining cost $4000 alone but its gunna do a 13flat with decent driveline