Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 SII VE SSV Ute (Sandman Canopy, Panel Van - call it what you will)

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SSV Ute with Sandman canopy
No performance mods planned as such, have pre-wired under the tub liner for a full van deck out though.

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
5980108209_6240c5e355_z.jpg

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Needs more airbrushing. But honestly looks good to me. Works well.

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Absolutely in love with this. Wish I had the funds available at the moment to get one of them canopies!

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm actually starting a site for these V series Sandmans. www.millenniumvans.com
Will make a post when I launch the site next month.

Last edited:

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Any shots inside the canopy? What have you got planned reg decking out the canopy?

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Any shots inside the canopy? What have you got planned reg decking out the canopy?

Hey, no shots of the inside as yet, will have to get onto that.
The Canopy comes carpet lined and I plan to either carpet line the tubliner or take it out, add sound proofing to the floor and carpet the tray.
I am also getting some 6x9s put in the back which will be hooked up to the IQ unit as it has the setup for rear fading just disabled from the factory.
I also pre-wired under the tub liner 2 x power from the battery, a pair of speaker wires and a AV RCA for future DVD.

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
So awesome mate, very jealous. Hows this sound, Ill transfer $50 into your account and we can work out the postage on the canopy later? Yeah? Cheers mate, look forward to it arriving on my doorstep ;)

Have you thought about running the rear out wires from the head unit to an amp with line in in the canopy? Reason I say this is you could wire the remote trigger wire off a relay so that the amp only turns on when you open the tail gate and could also have a manual switch tucked away if you wanna be able to sit in the back with it closed up and still listen to music. Thats what I have planned anyway.