Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 SII VE SSV Ute (Sandman Canopy, Panel Van - call it what you will)

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SSV Ute with Sandman canopy
So awesome mate, very jealous. Hows this sound, Ill transfer $50 into your account and we can work out the postage on the canopy later? Yeah? Cheers mate, look forward to it arriving on my doorstep ;)

Have you thought about running the rear out wires from the head unit to an amp with line in in the canopy? Reason I say this is you could wire the remote trigger wire off a relay so that the amp only turns on when you open the tail gate and could also have a manual switch tucked away if you wanna be able to sit in the back with it closed up and still listen to music. Thats what I have planned anyway.

Haha yeah sure, too bad its bonded on the the car otherwise you might have had me there!

Yeah, I plan to pop out the window or get a custom made sliding window so I can reach/crawl thru from the back to the front etc.

Since the subs behind the seats pack enough bottom end for me with the additional 6x9s in the back it should be pretty sweet.

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing yet, been trying to catch up with other owners for ideas for the back. Def will put in 6x9s in the rear and take the window out.
I HAVE to upgrade the exhaust and/or add a power pack or something, can't even hear it idling haha

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats mate. There is two Ns in Millennium. I checked the dictionary before I registered the domain name :)

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Went to the Victorian State Panel Van Titles and got 10th top Van 2011. Score! haha