Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 SS exhaust and short shifter sorry for another Q

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Hi Guy's i have just bought a 2011 SS manual sedan and have been reading heaps of posts here regarding exhausts before i thought id ask again sorry.

Having read so much i got confused so this is what i am looking at 3" Cat Back Stainless steel.
Not looking to do any futer cam or CAI mods etc just want more noise and stainless.

Can't seem to find much in Perth the new yellow pades suck google sucks so you guy's are my best bet.
The ones i have come accross are the XForce, Manta, KPM, and Walkinshaw. The walkinshaw i read is a re badged exhaust is that correct? KPM seem $$$ and not easy to get here.
So i'd say XForce or Manta have pmd not an abba fan.

Is there any shops in Perth that do the Manta systems? And rough how much for the 3" cat back.

Next Q i am looking at getting a short shifter mainly because i have a bad shoulder any ideas where to get and fitted price etc in Perth?

Also how much shorter is the thro compared to the standard shifter and are thsy a smooth shift> Never had a 2wd esp a commodore so want to get it right.
Thanks for any help in advance and i have me flame suit on.

Dave

Chev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY R8 Clubsport
Goodaye Dave.
Give the boys at Active Automotive a call. We fit alot of KPM/Pacemaker and Manta over here with great results. It will depend on your budget as these systems vary in price.
Get a shift mechanism from GM Motorsport (RIP shifter).

Chev

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Have replied to your PM.