Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 VE SS Voodoo Blue

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
O dear..........................

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice ride mate I like that colour too.

sIIVY_tommy

Now Cruising Z Series!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6Z M6 Ute
Do you know how many exhaust centres I've been to that are a bunch of thieving no good shifty assed pricks who if they don't make money on a job would alternatively burst engine mounts, cut hoses and adjust cambers because they can't rip off a customer?

So why ask Invergarry to get an exhaust system installed at naaf in the first place? The bloke lives in Melbourne, what's naaf gonna do, fly him there via his hurcules n back?

Just thought you should know that...

because NAAF can ship at pretty hard to beat prices with excellent quality included dude so before you go mouthing off do a bit of research. a couple of my mates here in brissy have sourced full systems from NAAF who lives in WA and wouldnt recommend anyone else as well as anyone here on this forum that have had dealings with NAAF. oh and for backyard jobs i helped my uncle rebuild his '74 Monaro GTS 350 completely original without his vechicle even seeing a workshop wont miss a beat never will, is currently registered took about 8 years to build with the time and patience and looks as good as the day it rolled off the assembly line

just thought you should know that...

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Hmmm...is this tonkass re-joined? Certainly sounds like him.....

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of helpful information here (mostly) and friendly people (again, mostly).

I have been in the exhaust industry for 25 years, have my own business now, ABN registered and everything, so nothing shonky here. Been on this forum for 7 years now I think, over 10000 posts, and haven't been banned. Just some info for you really to make up your mind on what you want and from whom.

As others have said, I deal with Manta, a very reputable company here in WA that is Australian owned and all systems are manufactured in Australia. They are tried and tested before going into production to make sure they are right. Manta in itself is not a cheap product, but I can do them relatively cheaply as I have no overheads and staff to pay. I deal directly with the factory and not "rip people off". Have a look on Ebay, there is a shop over here that is selling Manta on Ebay, I am even cheaper than him. I also deal with Wildcat, Hurricane, Genie and Pacemaker for extractors, so hardly "backyard".

At the end of the day it's your choice what you get, where you get it and who fits it.

Yergin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 MY08 WM Caprice 6.0L V8
So why ask Invergarry to get an exhaust system installed at naaf in the first place? The bloke lives in Melbourne, what's naaf gonna do, fly him there via his hurcules n back?

I'm in Melbourne, got my system off NAAF for a very good price...

obviously NAAF's herc runs well...

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
Hmmm...is this tonkass re-joined? Certainly sounds like him.....

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of helpful information here (mostly) and friendly people (again, mostly).

I have been in the exhaust industry for 25 years, have my own business now, ABN registered and everything, so nothing shonky here. Been on this forum for 7 years now I think, over 10000 posts, and haven't been banned. Just some info for you really to make up your mind on what you want and from whom.

As others have said, I deal with Manta, a very reputable company here in WA that is Australian owned and all systems are manufactured in Australia. They are tried and tested before going into production to make sure they are right. Manta in itself is not a cheap product, but I can do them relatively cheaply as I have no overheads and staff to pay. I deal directly with the factory and not "rip people off". Have a look on Ebay, there is a shop over here that is selling Manta on Ebay, I am even cheaper than him. I also deal with Wildcat, Hurricane, Genie and Pacemaker for extractors, so hardly "backyard".

At the end of the day it's your choice what you get, where you get it and who fits it.

I like Manta, I've said it before on here but think Hurricane are better and that's what I shall be going for this time as I had an Xforce on my ssv. I have an ssv wagon and am looking at installing Hurricane headers, cats and catback directly from Hurricane. Sorry but there are more dishonest people in the exhaust business and prefer to go directly to the company. I don't know tonkass and don't really care.

Don't you have yellow pages or your own website for sales, how come you use the forum? Do you have paypal?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Keeps overheads down. My advertising is mostly word of mouth. Forums are free.

Yes, I have PayPal.

If I had to pay for advertising, website fees and Yellow Pages listings, the prices would go up. I don't pay for advertising because I don't have to.

Although I do pay for the privilege of advertising my products on this forum.

Invergarry

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS
I flew to Hawaii on a Herc, not a wise thing to do by the time we got the we were all deaf hahahah. Cheap ass Military haha , but we did fly back Qantas. Thanks once again to all members that have given me advise and i keep hearing "Dont go X-Force" which is really putting me off X-Force. See i was under the impression that they are fantastic, but maybe not. NAAF if you can find the time to do me a quick quote for a cat back system, stainless, and shipping. you can pm me of course.

Cheers