Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SSV Redline Ute- Heron White

Muscular

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE SV6 - Optioned
The camera looks awesome man!
I also planned to get on from ASL on the SV6 but when Holden delivered me my car it turned up with one of the Factory reverse camera installed!
Got one and didn't even pay the Holden price!

What is the difference between the Maps button and the Nav button?

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
map button displays the map and nav goes into your navigation setup and where you enter address etc.

got another goodie on order at the moment should see it mid next week :)

Grumpy6L

Speed Addict
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV / Holden Colorado
Sweet looking ute man

Those air bags are dope, wouldnt mind mind fitting some to mine

Let me no how they perform if ya get a chance to test them at a track or some back roads

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
yeah I'll probably will do a track day sometime soonish.. once this crap Hobart weather warms up a bit!

showxpony

Reaction score
Members Ride
Redline SSV
Thought I might warn you mate. The KPM system tucks up really nice if you buy catback only! If you get the headers and cats, it hangs like a bitch. My VE tucks a tad of tyre on the rear and has a one finger gap between the arch and tyre at the front and my lowest point on the exhaust is 70mm....

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
Thought I might warn you mate. The KPM system tucks up really nice if you buy catback only! If you get the headers and cats, it hangs like a bitch. My VE tucks a tad of tyre on the rear and has a one finger gap between the arch and tyre at the front and my lowest point on the exhaust is 70mm....

thanks for the advice! I'll get headers/cats in about a year once I plan to do cam, otr, tune.

love it love it love it !

everything about this rig is spot on, there is only one thing i can pick at ... why no hard cover ? :(

hard cover will be coming!! just funds are taking a hammering at the moment.. ute has only done 2900km and that was driving it from Port Macquarie to hobart ha.. cant have everything at once :(

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
as long as there is one on the books thats enough to keep my happy, what sorta hard cover you looking at throwing on it ?

slimline no locks showing.. i want a smooth finish that's neat!