Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SSV REDLINE

Auscon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 HOLDEN VE SSV REDLINE
AirBrush_20201224233608.jpg
AirBrush_20201224233539.jpg

2012 VE SSV REDLINE MANUAL

Full walkinshaw exhaust and extractors
Walkinshaw cold air intake

Purchased as is, 82000kms on the clock, clean as example of a VE, purchased gloss black vertini dynastys 20s to put on, but other then that not much i think i can do to it. I was thinking a cam but it sounds nice already. If anyone has some advice of what could be done to it I'm always looking for advice.

Thanks

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Nice one mate. Hope you enjoy your time with it.
I like the white, looks good but I gotta say that the white SV’s made me cry!!! Haha
If you aren’t going to change cam possibly look at diff gears and a trutrack centre.
But I would do a cam swap too because lumpy womp womp noises are addictive:cool:
Visually you could go for a GXP rear diffuser, I think they look way better than the stock ones.
Look forward to seeing the progress.

Auscon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice one mate. Hope you enjoy your time with it.
I like the white, looks good but I gotta say that the white SV’s made me cry!!! Haha
If you aren’t going to change cam possibly look at diff gears and a trutrack centre.
But I would do a cam swap too because lumpy womp womp noises are addictive:cool:
Visually you could go for a GXP rear diffuser, I think they look way better than the stock ones.
Look forward to seeing the progress.
I will say I felt the same about the wheels when I first seen it but I do kinda like them now but the black ones are on the way haha, thanks for the feedback I will keep it all in mind mate.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Also maybe a short shifter, makes a big difference and is a good bang for buck mod.

Auscon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Also maybe a short shifter, makes a big difference and is a good bang for buck mod.
Not wrong about the rear diffuser, did a bit of looking around and found the guide to fit it and ordered one as well, oh okay I will look into that. Thank you

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Nice.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Harrop whipple kit.

Auscon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Screenshot_20210105-202115_Drive.jpg

New plates ordered, service and general look over on Friday, new wheels on the way finally and tint on the 16th, looking at putting pedders coilovers in next month as well.