Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SV6 Car HORN! HELP!

iQuiet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z Series
Hey guys, i drive a VE SV6 2012 model, im on my red P's haha, But i keep running into ####ing indian cabbie's that cant drive for ****, and i wanna rage the #### out of them with a horn..
Im looking for a really loud horn or significantly louder, just to piss them off, since today i almost smashed into out, as he changed into my lane with no room and no signal.
I live in melbourne, so if anyone can recommend a good place to get the car horn done, and what kind of horns there are out on the market.
Please no trolls like the ice cream truck horn **** haha, i want big boy stuff!

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Don't worry about a new horn, do it properly, get a shotgun.............

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
Hey guys, i drive a VE SV6 2012 model, im on my red P's haha, But i keep running into ####ing indian cabbie's that cant drive for ****, and i wanna rage the #### out of them with a horn..
Im looking for a really loud horn or significantly louder, just to piss them off, since today i almost smashed into out, as he changed into my lane with no room and no signal.
I live in melbourne, so if anyone can recommend a good place to get the car horn done, and what kind of horns there are out on the market.
Please no trolls like the ice cream truck horn **** haha, i want big boy stuff!

Don't bother. Did they not teach you about Cabbies Law? In case you missed it here it is:

- We can stop where ever we like and at any time we like including in No stopping and No standing precincts and across others driveways
- when we stop we should do so quickly/suddenly and unexpectedly so the drivers behind have to perform emergency braking maneuvers because that keeps them alert
- we can hold up and delay other traffic whenever we wish for as long as we wish because we are the most important people on the road
- we can do U turns across busy roads whenever we please regardless of the traffic and that includes across double lines
- we can run across three lanes of traffic to get a fare and we are free to do so without indicating and can cut off and then block any other driver we please whilst doing this
- we can run on bald tyres and in otherwise totally un-roadworthy vehicles for as long as we like
- we must always take the longest possible routing to destination because our passengers really enjoy our company
- we must refuse fares less than 3 kms because it is better that the prospective passenger get some excercise.

Then there are the mandatory rules which are........

- we must never take a bath or shower or otherwise wash more than once every 2 weeks and generally have a dishevelled appearance
- we must never use deodorant
- we must never wash or clean the interiors of our cabs because the passengers clothes can do that for us
- we must never operate the air con in summer because we don't need it.

(Apologies to the really good cabbies out there that do NOT follow any of this and are critical of those that do. )

Last edited:

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Damn indian cabbies give us such a bad name :banstick:

But, op, get a trainhorn.

Kinng

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Hella make aftermarket horns that are #### off loud and will have you shitting your pants. They are NOT air horns.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6

Last edited by a moderator: