Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

202 Rocker Cover

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a source/brand recommendation for a rocker cover to fit over roller rockers, Just put new rollers on my head and found out my original rocker cover wont fit over the rollers sucks with its really nice 2pac paintjob

If needer They are Yella Terra Rollers, anywhere between Sydney & Newcastle is fine.

thanx
scott

G

grover

not sure of the brand but one of those finned black alloy ones fitted over my rollers.just make sure it has a baffle under the opening for the pcv valve or it will suck up the oil being thrown off the roller rockers and blow oil smoke out the exhaust.this happened with mine and i had to weld a plate under the pcv hole to stop the oil.actually come to think of it i dont think it was the pcv that was the problem.just to confuse you it was actually the breather to the air cleaner where the oil was getting sucked through.yeah had to weld the plate under that one......i think......................

G

Grantis1976

Not 100% sure here, but I suggest u contact Yella Terra, they should be able to help, or the JC store....ask mr-spares !

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Thanks for the Info guys,

ESP the info about the baffles, I hope to take delivery of it over the next few days. Im getting a raw alloy one and going to polish it.

I save myself about $100 to polish it myself it will only take a couple of hours to polish.

cheers
Scott

Com_VC

Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Just wondering where you sourced the rocker cover from and how much it is costing you?

Thanks

Regards

Rob

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I thought I replied to this one trying again...

Kilkenny Castings
Frank Cannizzaro
725 Port Road
Woodville SA, 5011
08-82686988

Dont quote the price as it was a trade discount but $120

cheers
scott