Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

355 Stroker VS 97' S Pack Utility

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
yea well i did a google search last night to try and find out what kind of bar it is, and found a few pictures of utes with the same bar as mine, but none of them mentioned what kind it was.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
cheers mate, yea I cant picture how the vx maloo kit would look on a vr/vs, thanks for the input

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Dude, Maloo, Senator and Clubsport share the same front bars, different grille's, not sure about the rear bar, might be a custom job, the sides of the rear bar look like the sides of the rear bar on my VS Senator.

Thank christ there is someone out there who has the WHOLE bodykit on their VR / VS ute!! Sick to death of seeing douchebags with just a front bar on them. Looks craptastic!!

Love the ute mate, looks tough, and has the engine to go with it. Too many bodykitted VS ute's with Ecotec's still under the bonnet out there. Nice work!!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
looks good. wheels are nice. 18 inch? they look like VX SS but they were only 17s

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Actually, the rear bar looks Clubby / Senator, but modified to fit a ute so the tailgate comes down without banging the bar.....

Looks good though i like it!! The whole ute looks tough.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Dude, Maloo, Senator and Clubsport share the same front bars, different grille's, not sure about the rear bar, might be a custom job, the sides of the rear bar look like the sides of the rear bar on my VS Senator.

Thank christ there is someone out there who has the WHOLE bodykit on their VR / VS ute!! Sick to death of seeing douchebags with just a front bar on them. Looks craptastic!!

Love the ute mate, looks tough, and has the engine to go with it. Too many bodykitted VS ute's with Ecotec's still under the bonnet out there. Nice work!!

Cheers mate! Yea you can't go round sporting bodykits and such unless you have some grunt to back it up, thats what I reckon anyway. Shes not doing too good at the moment, the thermo fans stopped working the other day, and she's been running bloody hot! Getting the fans fixed today and am going to get a full body detail in a week or two. Ive never owned a dark coloured car before, and boy do they get dirty!!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
****ing oath they are man, my Senator is Cherry Black, it's an absoloute WHORE to keep clean. Wash and chamois it, it's sweet, then as soon as it even drizzles, it's filthy again.

I had mine professionally cut, double coat polished and double coat waxed when i got it to get all the sand scratches off. Came up mint!!

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Yea i know! One sprinkle of rain and all your hard work is undone. How much did it cost for you to get the detailing?