Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

355 Stroker VS 97' S Pack Utility

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Well a lady at works husband has owned a detaling company for 25 odd years now, so she got me a 50% discount. Would have cost me a little over $300 for the job, but got it for $150.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
I dont think he was having a direct go at you boonga, just making a statement. Even once your off your p's its tough mate, I've been off them for a few years and modifying cars is dam expensive! It just saps your money away, certainly not good if you have a missus haha

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Havent updated for a while, just found out the other day that I have the vt brake upgrade, and have also got slotted rotors. I found this out when I had to brake hard to aviod another car and realised that they definately were not stock brakes! Almost slammed my head into the steering wheel haha. She is booked in for a full exterior detail tomorrow morning, so afterwards I will take some pictures and post them up. Otherwise, I have found out that the car doesn't have any engine work, and I'm looking to pick up a second hand engine with some mild work done, but I'm not in any rush. Although if anybody does know of a good condition worked 5 litre going for a decent price dont hesitate to let me know:)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
yeah it looks like it. can barely tell, but in the first photo you can just see one of the VT calipers

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Actually, I think he only put the brake upgrade on the front, just took a couple of pictures then. The first is the front, and the second is the back. Hah, what a stingey bastard

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Yea thats true, and I guess you couldn't really notice unless you looked really closely.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Had the car detailed today, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. Cost me $180 and it took him around 2.5 hours. The only problem is that it won't look this good for long.

Last edited: