Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5th recall in 3 months for the vf commodore!!!!

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I reckon I'd still prefer the Impala to a horses arse though.

wazsan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V Sedan
For the wiper motor recall, is it being done yet as the letter I received said that Holden would contact me when wiper motor units would become available. I have yet to receive a letter

I was told there is a two months supply delay on the parts.

We Willy Winkle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Wasnt this recall identified months ago? I got a letter about it just after my 3k service, like in march or April. Old news.

VF Commodore, WN Caprice....Correction to Recall Letter 14-H-11..( Front Seat Rail Weld Inspection ) letter was sent out erroneously as the inspection on my vehicle had been completed as per the previous recall regarding seating components....ah well....must be down sizing customer relations staff...and they have their knickers in a knot. !!!!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
VF Commodore, WN Caprice....Correction to Recall Letter 14-H-11..( Front Seat Rail Weld Inspection ) letter was sent out erroneously as the inspection on my vehicle had been completed as per the previous recall regarding seating components....ah well....must be down sizing customer relations staff...and they have their knickers in a knot. !!!!

Lol yeah.... GM have had so many recalls this year that even a few of the recalls have been recalled.

BOMB-A-DORE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 commodore & VE SV6 Ute.

Yes. I agree.