Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

86 vl calais manual

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
Venetians are in, have center garnish strips and rear tail lights, am waiting for Calais badge and had to order another left hand side tail light as the one I got is different to the right hand side ( duller and the indicator orange is dull as. So as soon as badge gets here and tail light gets here will fit it all up and get the boot mold and stuff painted.
SSL springs arrived during the week too, need to find time to put them in. new pics on saturday

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Cheers for not saying its a 'series 1'

BTW, best VL colour, right there!

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
lol well i know everyone has their own opinion on the whole early and late model VLs. but we all know there's no series. worked out some stuff with my boss and am fitting springs tomorrow during work hours so will be done for C4C, also will be putting stock Calais wheels back on. venetions will be getting painted white but not till new mags and whitewalls and side venetions are in.

just sourced new center electric window switch so should have that next week some time. and trying to figure out something with new mags. after either vt inters or vyss 17s. i kno everyone has them but like the look of them and wanna stay legal for now.
just got some paint for rear bumper tonight so gotta clean that up and respray it will probably do sides and front to as they aren't asteroid silver and don't have the color code so got asteroid silver for rear bar. and last of all may have sourced some side skirts. ill post some new pics tomorrow if all goes to plan

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

blueVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
looks nice n tidy there , good luck with it

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
sold the wags mate.

did some adding up and I have already have spent $1000 on it cleaning and tidyng it up including lowering and everything else ive done. adds up quickly. today got calais side skirts and few little covers for interior including the on missing from the seat belt in that last pic posted up.

Last edited: