Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 VS Series 2 Equipe

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
some good photos there matey. the pinstriping really sets it out from everything else ;) u've done well my young apprentice lmao

haha cheers, hurry up and do something else chromey lol. i wanted to do my calipers but it will look **** unless they are completely smooth.....

yeah buy you got a lukey one didnt you? i dont mind installing them dads a builder knows soo many people who can help do things, his best mate builds hotrods he will give me a hand and has equiptment. Will A1 give me a random catback or a lukey one? and if installing it myself is gonna save me 30 bucks then im happy to do it myself. i might go to supercheap and ask for a 2.5" lukey catback no resi then see what price they give me.

A1 will give u either a lukey or a redback just ask em...but yeah just put it on yourself its $30 in your pocket and at our age its handy lol.. let us know what supercheap quote you

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
A1 will give u either a lukey or a redback just ask em...but yeah just put it on yourself its $30 in your pocket and at our age its handy lol.. let us know what supercheap quote you

okay ill call supercheap and ask for a lukey one no resi and then call a1 and ask for a lukey one no resi and ill get back to you.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
haha cheers, hurry up and do something else chromey lol. i wanted to do my calipers but it will look **** unless they are completely smooth.....

I'm slowly running out of exterior things to chrome. and i cant justify doing it to the bay, its not a real show car so the bonnet is rarely lifted.
I'll be getting my mates to do my calipers and hubs hyper silver. maybe some chrome Epica mirrors :p whet else can i chrome?
PS. i just added whitewalls to it :D luv em, u should get yours done ;)

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
ok got a price of $320 fitted for a lukey or redback at A1 or $280 to buy and fit myself, and supercheap gave me a price of $243.16 for lukey catback with no resi and something like $343 with resi i didnt take much notice of it coz it didnt appeal to what i wanted, ill go and buy one of these from supercheap asap

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
I'm slowly running out of exterior things to chrome. and i cant justify doing it to the bay, its not a real show car so the bonnet is rarely lifted.
I'll be getting my mates to do my calipers and hubs hyper silver. maybe some chrome Epica mirrors :p whet else can i chrome?
PS. i just added whitewalls to it :D luv em, u should get yours done ;)

yeah man i want to get white walls, i have to travel about 3 hours to get them though! :p ... ill wait till i get some new tyres on the rear though.

why not just chrome your whole car? hahah... thatd be cheap :/ lol

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
Got calais grills ....and painted my brakes white....(forgot to get pics though lol)
Still gotta put my bezels and fog lights in

21-06-09_1545.jpg

21-06-09_1546.jpg

21-06-09_1547.jpg

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
haha. they probably would have come up silver with that stuff i was going to use. gonna think about it a bit more and try the chrome approach later on.

gotta get the paint for my bezels as theyre black