Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 VS Series 2 Equipe

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
nice i got similar chrome nostrol things but mine are full chrome no bars inbetween, would look nice if the chrome strips on your headlights lined up with the top and bottom of the chrome grills foglights and bezels will look awsome been thinking about doing it to mine for ages but dont wanna chop my bumper

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
ah so u got the berlina ones then? i dont really wanna chop mine either lol but a mate did it so might get him to help us...

next couple of weeks =
new hoodlining
bezels painted and put in bar
pacies, high flow cat and OTR CAI

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
sweet as aye, well i got rego in 9 days then p's in 12 days after that should go on some cruises with JC

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
yeah definally aye i saw you at maccas after i picked up exhaust with sam (i think?) from my school he got like some vn or vp i think sounds awsome tho, i heard he blew his motor :bang:

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
yeah sam lye. got a manual vp, i drive his and he drives mine...good change lol i love manual commo's. yeah he did but hes got a vr motor in it now n got new engine mounts and **** its clean as for a vp. wats ur name ill ask him if he knows u

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
names jack burling, he wont know me, i work with people who told me he blew his engine, i didnt know was manual, im craving to drive a manual havnt gotten to drive one since i had my car as my dad has a truck and mums always busy so i dont get to use her CRV ive never driven a manual commo only manuals were my mates ford laser he rode off yesterday and a couple of my familys 4x4's. yeah sams car sounds pretty sweet tho i rekon

Last edited:

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
well you know up from munster street towards port primary you turn left off munster street and theres a a roundabout about 50 metres up, well we got to that and it was wet and he locked up and swerved to miss some pulsar and hit the pedestrian rail, wasnt a bad crash but it smashed his chassis and now it declared it written off, but its ont been put on the written off list so haha, was pretty funny