Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
Incredible... now just drive that thing over to mine and we can swap so you can start again on my statesman. =D

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Those pics are just pure sex!! jec's trumpets bringing all the girls to the yard

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
quick update.

not much news. battery went flat cause i left the damn acces lights on, so its sittin on charge atm.

now since i got it back theres a few problems ive gotta fix (which is why i havent driven it yet)
1. Accel Cable gets jammed on throttle body
2. Lost Power Steering
3. Alte sounds Hammered and its brand new

theres more little things, but they are the main things. tonight i pulled off the orginal bracket for the accel cable and worked out dimensions for the new bracket which my brother will make up. the power steering i have no idea why it isnt working. im going to jack it up and see if its been bled properly failin that im going to weight out my options to get a new power steerin pump vs. gettin a non power steering rack. ill keep you update as i go on.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
I would keep the power steer. U ever driven a heavy v8 without it? Sucks balls. Throttle jamming open.......as if that is a problem lol.
Think u can get polished power steer pumps as well

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I would keep the power steer. U ever driven a heavy v8 without it? Sucks balls. Throttle jamming open.......as if that is a problem lol.
Think u can get polished power steer pumps as well

u ever driven the after market racks? they arent as light as power steering, but ud be amazed. its still on the cards atm. ye haha last thing i need, throwin loops and cable gets jammed... helllllllo gutter lol.

theres a HPC coasted pump on VN SS forums for like $400. expensive when a new pump is like $120.

also i forgot to mention the bonnet doesnt have a the hinge brackets, so ive found a pair just waitin for them to come down. also thanks to mbro he found me a guy with a new caprice grill forsale, just waitin for him to get back to me now.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
trial fitted the custom accel bracket. it fitted up all perfect, brothers added a lil feature to it and now im thinking about getting something engraved on it. thinking 'friends & family' cause friends helped me build it, and my family was always supporting during the build. its on the cards anyways. still needs a few minor alterations but thats latest news.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Love Psycle...

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride