Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

TheGenesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim, '74 HJ Belmont Styleside Ute
Love this thread!

My mate had a Black '96 Grange for a while & i fell in love with it. About a week after i bought my VS the engine in the Grange let go and he couldn't be bothered getting it fixed, so he sold it for $1200.

I wish i had've waited.

Anyway, i love the sigs on the car, don't see many with them around where i am. Keep up the good work :D

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
woah man! i saw some of ya picures in the mall! how did you get them!?!? there always mallrats everywhere!!

smooth wheels by the way.

lol no **** we didnt see one lil scummer, i was like woah. gotta admit craig/minux did a mint job on the shoot.

You drove passed me today, I was coming out of Patricks geelong port. Usually i'm not down that way, i thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if i saw someone from JC today. Start turning right and i see this drive past me haha.

But seriously mint car mate, the car looks even better driving :D

rude prick, i didnt hear no horn or see any wave ahah just fkn with ya. i dont think ive seen any JC member in geelong before lol wat were u doin out my neck of the woods? cheers man lol, was i rollin on the orginal 16's?

Love this thread!

My mate had a Black '96 Grange for a while & i fell in love with it. About a week after i bought my VS the engine in the Grange let go and he couldn't be bothered getting it fixed, so he sold it for $1200.

I wish i had've waited.

Anyway, i love the sigs on the car, don't see many with them around where i am. Keep up the good work :D

orginal stato i was goin to buy was black and had a sun roof. looked so hot! but the orginal owner got the k's clocked back so it put me off. still wonder how it would of looked if i owned it tho. i always wanted a grange but they are rare as and fk u sold it cheap.

shygmh reppin ha sounds nice to me

theres intiation stage before you can rep, need to see a chick rep'n shygmh on her tits :p

you know the tyre guy is sick of seeing your face when he tells you hes puttin on good tyres to stop me from doing skids lol

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
funny mofo haha

get another photoshoot going. On a pier. or in a sunny paddock.

or just do another burnout vid

haha!

SENNY

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator LS1
I wanted a grange too but was too hard to find a decent one :(

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
rude prick, i didnt hear no horn or see any wave ahah just fkn with ya. i dont think ive seen any JC member in geelong before lol wat were u doin out my neck of the woods? cheers man lol, was i rollin on the orginal 16's?

haha nah mate i think you had your sigs on. I work for Patricks so i was all around Patricks geelong port and lascelles warf all day. lol didn't think to toot, but i imagine you would have been pretty confused if i did haha. Was down there again yesterday actually, actually quite a nice area.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
lol no **** we didnt see one lil scummer, i was like woah. gotta admit craig/minux did a mint job on the shoot.

i don't believe it. lol and he did get a bloody awesome shot.

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
wow man, i actually love your car ay. so clean and ride height is amazing.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
after the maloo sells, shy'a will be gettin finished off.

will be cleanin up the bay
new manifold
gettin a VN box and building it strong
and re-doin the diff

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Beaut. Can't wait.

Going a manual box or a worked auto?

What sort of diff have you got planned?