Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
####ing losing my **** waiting to see this....!!! :D :D :D

LS1FUN

Confused with life..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Holden VS S-Pack
I thought I saw this car in Tullamarine a couple of weeks ago, as the car got closer it was a white statesman or caprice with Pentagons and the plates SHYGM6. Looked exactly like yours, copy cat on the loose?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I love your stato ,powder will wear better and be more resistant to fuel etc than anodize
but anodize looks good another option is HPC they can do colours and dont cost the earth

thanks for the advice, i went your way and they are gettin powder coated as we speak. hopefully should be ready sometime this week

####ing losing my **** waiting to see this....!!! :D :D :D

haha my boy

I thought I saw this car in Tullamarine a couple of weeks ago, as the car got closer it was a white statesman or caprice with Pentagons and the plates SHYGM6. Looked exactly like yours, copy cat on the loose?

LOL i full chased down a white statesman once cause i thought it was mine. Damn wanna-be’s! Haha

Been organising the airbag kit and im looking at going a small kit for the rear. Figured if i get a big kit im going to play with them and a cop is gunna be watching me and then ram me.. with no lube. And i gotta think logical, that the bags aren’t for play but for practical side of driving

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
update:

got the fuel rails back from the powder coaters. S&M Powder Coating know their stuff and did a mint job with my rails. they matched up the black exactly the shade i wanted it. i will be going back there for more work.

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
rails came out fkn mint!! wasnt sure how theyd go powdercoated, but they look great

Mattimus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1
Bump it up to see this new manifold! /does want