Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A New Member

bekah

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ & 91 VN SS
The first time I got mine towed after I turbo'd it, the guy had the straps running under my intercooler, I was like noooooooo, put them around it or you'll screw it up! Lucky it didn't scrape anything haha

Oh no :( They really are inconsiderate sometimes!

The guy who towed it had towed us before (how embarrassing!) he was joking around because last time it was our 4x4 with 33 muddies and lift kit, and it was too big for the truck.

IRON8

Let It Rip
Reaction score
Members Ride
'VTank SS , VG/VR Ute
WELCOME !!! ;)

She looks pretty naffed, what are ya gonna do now? if this has happened (NZ) within 7 days for private or 30 days form a car yard of the purchase under the Fair Trading act you can take the previous owner to court and he/she would probably have to reimburse the money for the repairs or buy the car back at the price you paid.. did you get them to sign a receipt or the listing print out?

Last edited:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
yikes.... looks like the coast of alaska march '89...

bekah

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ & 91 VN SS
WELCOME !!! ;)

She looks pretty naffed, what are ya gonna do now? if this has happened (NZ) within 7 days for private or 30 days form a car yard of the purchase under the Fair Trading act you can take the previous owner to court and he/she would probably have to reimburse the money for the repairs or buy the car back at the price you paid.. did you get them to sign a receipt or the listing print out?

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything I can do :( had it a month and a half.

bekah

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ & 91 VN SS
Wow that's never had an oil change. Bad luck but as IRON8 says you may be able to go back to them if you only just picked it up.

What's all the crusty stuff?

No idea what the crusty stuff is :/