Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ABS fault, stability control off, airbag fault, battery saver mode

nousernameyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6
Hey there everyone,
haven't posted in a while and was going to post today about my ride

had genuine projectors sitting around and finally installed them! installed HIDs aswell.
when i took of my bumper though it was beginning to get dark so being the genius I am, I pulled the fog lights out of the housing and used them as lights. the job did take me a while and heard the notification noise from inside, it told me that battery saver mode was on. so i turned off the car and attempted to put the front bumper back on. wanting to test my lights i put the car on accessories and they looked awesome. however when turning it on, ABS fault came up on the screen, then stability control off and then an air bag fault and finally battery saver mode. the car wouldn't turn on and was just clicking over, me thinks a dead battery. any one know what this may be and have a remedy for it?

thanks

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
dont use all your battery power!! that will fix it,

seriously, those faults usually show up when battery is low or shagged etc, mine would bring them up like that and not long after had trouble starting it, replaced battery doesn't happen now