Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ACTUAL VE Pre Launch Spy Shots - Library

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Tops shots:) I think the camo also makes it look more hatch, Unless it is a hatch ??? Second pic makes it look like it's got more of a rear. Same with pic 3 looks like it has more rear there, It might be one of them cars depends on which way you see.

Yeah last night i seen a 380 not much boot space there also, But that really isn't a large car as you think.
And then the Toyota Aurion isn't as big also, Down at Telstra dome i have been twice now to look over the Aurion it's barely Vectra size and trust me i have been real close to it, Underneath it lol:p Nothing under there just a shell.

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
Can't take the credit for these - posted on another forum....hope the upload works

Attachments

• F1000012.jpg
    F1000012.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 635
  • F1000014.jpg
    F1000014.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 632
  • F1000016.jpg
    F1000016.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 595

Mr Squiggle

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rocket
Blue and white car is the bloody Hatchback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So busted Holden :p

Black and white one is the Sedan.

There's no rear 1/4 window on the Blue car, It's exactly the same rear end as the Torana concept the black car clearly has a rear 1/4 window that's taped up and the door seam and the rear door is different on both cars.

The blue car must have padding in the rear to make it look longer than it really is, suckers :p

Well either that or the blue car is the Commodore and the black one is the Statesman, but I prefer the first option

Edit edit:
Black car is a Statesman :( sucks

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Mr Squiggle said:
Blue and white car is the bloody Hatchback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So busted Holden :p

Black and white one is the Sedan.

I don't think its a hatchback. Its more likely the blue car is an SS sedan, and the other one is a LWB Statesman. Pics of the LWB cars clearly show the same side windows of the car pictured here.

The side windows of the sedan are also identical to spy pics of other sedans littered throughout this forum.

:wave:

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
You mean this blue one

It appears to be the same car but has a clearer picture.

220759_VE-2.jpg

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
buddyforu said:
I don't think its a hatchback. Its more likely the blue car is an SS sedan, and the other one is a LWB Statesman. Pics of the LWB cars clearly show the same side windows of the car pictured here.

The side windows of the sedan are also identical to spy pics of other sedans littered throughout this forum.

:wave:

What i was about to say also. It further confirms its a stato with the lcd's in the headrests :p