Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adam's big small project

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
mmm k, let me research it abit, is she in a hurry to sell it ???

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
is it driveable ?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
mmm k, let me research it abit, is she in a hurry to sell it ???

Do some research see if its what you want, your more then welcome to view the car. I did abit of research and it looked like a sweet conversion.

She needs the car gone asap, because its sitting at her partners parents place. but in saying that its been sitting their for about a year.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
is it driveable ?

As far as I know its driveable, been awhile since iv seen it. The auto trans was a bit sticky. It would need a permit as its unregistered. We were speaking about it the other week and she did mention how it got stuck in one gear and wouldnt go to 3rd(im prosumming its a 3speed auto) but im not sure if that was a once off, or not ill have to check, thats only going to effect you if your driving it back, caus you would be putting the commodore box in right?

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
yea aslong as i can get it back to dandy all would be sweet, and yea the gearbox and everything wont be in it long, could you ask her for some pics ???? that would be great

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
yea aslong as i can get it back to dandy all would be sweet, and yea the gearbox and everything wont be in it long, could you ask her for some pics ???? that would be great

It should be right, even if its stuck in 2nd, my assumption is its not going into top gear which i think is third. But if you baby it home in second shouldnt be a problem. Ill find out more, and ill ask her to organise some photos, she lives in melb so may take a week or so.

Cheers Tom

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
let me tell ya if u do it to a sigma its goin 2 be hard work, its not a simple take sigma engine out, take wiring out, take driveline out, put new wiring in, put engine and gearbox in blah blah...there is a ****load of work needed, and you will need to get it engineered, u wont be able to do it dodgy, u will need to do it 100% to get it enginerred..but good luck, u might even finish it b4 me, geoff and zoe get ours finishd.....

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
yea but mine doesnt need to be road worthy, its gonna be used for some fun and skids

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
yea i know that but it doesnt need everything you need for a road worthy, and dont need all this O2 sensor **** either