Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adding another Sub and Amp

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
There's only 3 screws that hold the stacker bracket in. I removed mine and packed away safely for a rainy day. If your interested, I can make you a pair, sound deadened and carpeted for $800 for the pair, delivered. You won't find a better glass enclosure online anywhere.

Oh if that is the case then I might remove it because it isn't connected to the headunit anyway. I am interested, but like I said, I am only planning at the moment, I need to pay off the wheels I just bought and get some money behind me, then I can actually start doing something about it. I'll get back to you about it though.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
That's no probs bud. Just be aware it will take me 6-8 weeks to make them cause I've got a day job as well. I don't do it for a living.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
That's no probs bud. Just be aware it will take me 6-8 weeks to make them cause I've got a day job as well. I don't do it for a living.

Haha yeah thats fair enough mate, I wouldn't expect them to be done straight away anyway.