Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Advice on what to do

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Park it out the front of the car yard with stickers all over the car saying what happed to the car when he bought it.

Contact both TT and ACA and tell them that a used car sales men is ripping off Aussie battlers.

Be prepared to cry on camera, and say that they can not get to the new job they had just got after being on centrelink for 12 months because the car broke down.

Post results.

som

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
A couple of years ago my nephew was having problems with a dealer in Darwin after he kept blowing diffs in his Mazda MP5 which they refused to repair.?He was driving it as if it was a rally car,just like how the car was being driven in the TV commercials,(in other words he was a cockhead ) anyway his mum told me about his drama with the dealer and i told her to contact his motorist association.He did,they took the matter on board and Mazda had to continue replacing diffs and everything else that he was blowing up cos he was a hoon until the car was out of warranty.So maybe??if you're not already a member join the NRMA and then tell them the story. I think they have a pretty keen legal team to help members and at least your complaint is a bloody fair one .And by the way WHO IS THIS DEALER?

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
A couple of years ago my nephew was having problems with a dealer in Darwin after he kept blowing diffs in his Mazda MP5 which they refused to repair.?He was driving it as if it was a rally car,just like how the car was being driven in the TV commercials,(in other words he was a cockhead ) anyway his mum told me about his drama with the dealer and i told her to contact his motorist association.He did,they took the matter on board and Mazda had to continue replacing diffs and everything else that he was blowing up cos he was a hoon until the car was out of warranty.So maybe??if you're not already a member join the NRMA and then tell them the story. I think they have a pretty keen legal team to help members and at least your complaint is a bloody fair one .And by the way WHO IS THIS DEALER?

Bloody hell! Cars are not industructable, warranty shouldnt cover abuse... IMO he was very very lucky!

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Get in contact with MTA mate no car dealer likes visits or calls from them