Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

advice wanted

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Alright i just got a call from a mate who THOUGHT he seen my car drive through banks so im about to check it out. Another thing, i dono if i should be saying anything but i have a lead to some1 who might have it but i dont know what to do about it. his one of those people who you dont want to get on the wrong side of because he will hurt me or my family. And if he gets in trouble he will just send one of his cuz's or friends on to me and so on, and i dont want to risk my life or my families life.
You drive a Commodore.. Unless yours looks remarkably different from the other ones, odds are that he just saw another one..

It's pretty much out of your hands now anyway.. Ignore the above post and let the coppers do their job (they won't search for it, but they'll at least take reports n ****)

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
As some of you would have read my pride and joy was stolen yesterday between 12.45pm and 1.40pm. There are a few servos around so what do you think of my chances of getting the security tape from them between them times. I think they might have filled her up because of the non working petrol gauge. I would do anything to get my car back:(

Check with the servos any thefts of fuel around that time.
The assholes that steal cars aren't the type to worry about paying for fuel to drive them around.
Good luck mate.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
I drove to his house and its not there. Well there is a gararge that is closed so i couldnt get in there. If i seen it there of cause i would take it back. And make sure they dont steel another car ever again. And my car is pretty noticable. Its a pretty unique VN. But this person who i suspect has it is wild and has no heart and trust me you wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him or his friends. They dont fight with fists. they use guns and knifes. Wish those type of people would go back to there own country. I dont care if its alright to do that **** over there just dont bring it to aussie.

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
I drove to his house and its not there. Well there is a gararge that is closed so i couldnt get in there. If i seen it there of cause i would take it back. And make sure they dont steel another car ever again. And my car is pretty noticable. Its a pretty unique VN. But this person who i suspect has it is wild and has no heart and trust me you wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him or his friends. They dont fight with fists. they use guns and knifes. Wish those type of people would go back to there own country. I dont care if its alright to do that **** over there just dont bring it to aussie.

you dont have any friends who have guns and knives? go find some! i assume you are talking about lebanese people, if so, i doubt the cops will go there... too much hassle.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Alright i just got a call from a mate who THOUGHT he seen my car drive through banks so im about to check it out. Another thing, i dono if i should be saying anything but i have a lead to some1 who might have it but i dont know what to do about it. his one of those people who you dont want to get on the wrong side of because he will hurt me or my family. And if he gets in trouble he will just send one of his cuz's or friends on to me and so on, and i dont want to risk my life or my families life.

do you honestly think a car is worth the trouble?

was it insured?

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate my car is everything to me. And im still paying it off for the next 3 years. That realy sux for a student to have to pay off a car that they dont have. Only 3rd party:( Thats one mistake i will NEVER make again and no1 else should ever have anything less then 3rd party fire theft.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
You drive a Commodore.. Unless yours looks remarkably different from the other ones, odds are that he just saw another one..

It's pretty much out of your hands now anyway.. Ignore the above post and let the coppers do their job (they won't search for it, but they'll at least take reports n ****)

Thats just it, if he leaves the coppers to "do their job", the only chance he has of getting the car back is when it turns up in a public housing suburb stripped of anything of value. And that's only if someone actually reports it as being dumped. The cops don't give a **** about car theft, it's up to us the owners to take action if we want anything done about it. But of course if we take it too far and someone gets hurt, THEN the police will of course be interested. Can't win either way.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
I know it realy sux bigtime. The police didnt seem interested at all!

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
Trust me mate, cops wont do jack...

No matter the value of your car.. if he is dangerous.. keep away..