Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Yeh same can be said for buddy , was getting free kicks out of nothing all night long lol

Lol welcome back footy season, but yes...your team definitely had no legs left after the 3rd quater...dumb to have tried to play 3 first gamers at once.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Life long Richmond supporter. The last 31 years have been pretty long :(.

Magnetvh...I'd rather the Dockers have some success than those chardonnay sipping Eagles whingers.

And I pity Nathan Buckley...he is on a hoding to nothing. Anything but a GF appearance will be an Epic Fail.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Life long Richmond supporter. The last 31 years have been pretty long :(.

Magnetvh...I'd rather the Dockers have some success than those chardonnay sipping Eagles whingers.

And I pity Nathan Buckley...he is on a hoding to nothing. Anything but a GF appearance will be an Epic Fail.

Not an easy job to step in to, but think of it this way...coaches never have it easy, usually they are hired after several horrific seasons from a club that is fed up with losing and sacked the previous coach and then the heat is on the new guy. Also how many grand finals have richmond won in your time?, I'm shattered I missed the 80's as hawthorn dominated it, I was born in '88.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Born and bred Bombers fan, hoping to see some more improvement out of them this year :)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Born and bred Bombers fan, hoping to see some more improvement out of them this year :)

Pretty young team, it's a shame about them because they had their peak a few years ago but didn't get much from it. Top 8 would be an excellent result for them this year but I'd say they might finish anywhere from 11th-8th

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Pretty young team, it's a shame about them because they had their peak a few years ago but didn't get much from it. Top 8 would be an excellent result for them this year but I'd say they might finish anywhere from 11th-8th

I think we could just pull maybe 8th or 9th. We really went downhill after losing to the lions in 01. There has been a slow but steady improvement the past few years thankfully.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I go for Casey Scorpions..

Occaisionally Support Melbourne FC when they decide to play footy rather than school yard kick around and cbf when someone tries harder than they do.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
death to collingwood. That is all.

There should be no limit to how many likes I can do on this post, but to the rest of the football community on behalf of hawthorn...you"re welcome.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Atleast no one has sledged my team..