Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
No Sam Mitchell but pendlebury got in?

Dean Cox named in the forward pocket (Eddy Betts and Lewis Jetta?) but the selectors left Pavlich out because he spent some time up the ground?

Naitanui named as best ruckman in the league when he's the second best ruckman in his team. (at least Maric, Cox, and Jacobs all ahead of him)

Sean Dempster? I mean seriously, COME ON!

Hawkins named FF ahead of Riewoldt despite kicking less goals and less goal assists in a better team

This team is fast becoming a joke. Demetriou is on the selection panel despite missing 8 rounds whilst sunbaking in France. Luke Darcy is a selector despite being so stupid that it's a mystery how he manages to survive each day.

Take Naitanui out and put Cox in the ruck. Dempster out for Josh Gibson. Pavlich in for Cyril, and Jack in the pocket.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Take Naitanui out and put Cox in the ruck. Dempster out for Josh Gibson. Pavlich in for Cyril, and Jack in the pocket.

Sounds good to me. If you want to include a second ruck there's no reason why you cant stick one on the bench. There's no rule saying the bench players have to be midfielders but that's the way it goes every year.

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Yep, I was suprised with a few of the selections. Sean Dempster?????? No way he's All Australian.

AFL All Australian - AFL.com.au

Another couple of points;
- Questionable having Glass as captain (he's a good player, deserved in the team) Ablett (most consistent, best player currently) should be an easy captain pick
- Tom Hawkins (again, good player, good season) who would you prefer though, the pav who is a PROVEN game breaker and performer or Tom Hawkins who can often go missing...
- I also don't believe Rioli has had an excellent season, even if you were to ask him I bet he'd say a good season but not All Australian form.
- Even Naitanui hasn't had a season he would think would be good enough for AA...again, good season in a good team that did well, but there ARE better (Maric, Jacobs)

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Anyone pumped for the games this weekend. Tonight should be a beauty! I can see Sydney breaking the drought...

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Pretty pumped for both game and the VFL on sunday should be good too.

I love finals time because I can sit back and watch it without emotional involvement (my team doesn't play finals) and without obsessing with supercoach scores. Just sit back and enjoy the footy :)

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I was going to head to the game tomorrow but couldn't find someone who was available to come with me, but I've taken the day off work to watch it anyway :) Should be a bit closer (hopefully) than what everyone else thinks.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I was going to head to the game tomorrow but couldn't find someone who was available to come with me, but I've taken the day off work to watch it anyway :) Should be a bit closer (hopefully) than what everyone else thinks.

No way, I'm hoping for a 10 goal win!

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
Carrrrnn swannies!!

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Goodbye Collingwood - Sydney did ya just like they did the Crows 2 weeks ago.