Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
He was standing where he is meant to. Not his fault Richmond can't kick, would of hit the post.

He was partly where he was supposed to be, his feet shouldn't cross the line onto the field, he did however pay it properly and let the play continue until the dockers player picked it up and took it over the line.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
A Big thank you to all the Aussie's who traveled to Wellington for the game on Thursday.
I would call it a success, and a good chance that games will continue to be played in NZ after the 5game contract is finished.
a new ANZAC tradition has started!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Good to hear the ANZAC match in NZ was a success :)

Oh and did you enjoy your ass whooping btw hehehe

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Good to hear the ANZAC match in NZ was a success :)

Oh and did you enjoy your ass whooping btw hehehe

LOL, this is going to sound weird, but yes I did.
I was sitting on my seat during the pre-game, holding an Ipad owned by an old couple from Geelong who were seated 2rows in front of me. She had just downloaded the App so that she could watch games live. Then handed me the Ipad and said I could watch the game and give it back when that game was over.
Really good people, and I am glad I met them. I decided that I no longer Hate Geelong and will actually back them for some win's in our tipping comp too.

So yes, I did enjoy my 'ass whooping' (even though it completely stuffed up my margin pick :mad: )

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
There is some good in the world......and out of Geelong of all places :p One hell of a treat for you actually getting to watch the game. Maybe one day you'll come over for the real thing ey?

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
There is some good in the world......and out of Geelong of all places :p One hell of a treat for you actually getting to watch the game. Maybe one day you'll come over for the real thing ey?

?? ??
I've already been to the MCG for fathers day game '09 saints vs Pies, round 22 '10 hawthorn vs Pies, first round of play-offs '10 Dogs vs Pies.

in Welly's it was kinda weird being so close to the grass, LOL. and a 70% full stadium totaling around 25,500people (out of 34k I think)
the smallest I think I have been in at the G is probably 50k.
of course: melbourne = 4.17million in 8,800 square km's
NZ = 4.4million in 268,000 square km's

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I meant the ANZAC test hun lol. One of the things I need to do one day also. Not sure if Wraith would be impressed with me making him tag along though hehe.

Thats a pretty impressive turn out for the game :)

NZ population is so tiny lol. If it wasn't for your high taxes and low wages more people would probably move there. Cheap booze and cheap Jap cars just isn't a selling point at all lmao

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I meant the ANZAC test hun lol. One of the things I need to do one day also. Not sure if Wraith would be impressed with me making him tag along though hehe.

Thats a pretty impressive turn out for the game :)

NZ population is so tiny lol. If it wasn't for your high taxes and low wages more people would probably move there. Cheap booze and cheap Jap cars just isn't a selling point at all lmao

OH crap, LOL, I get ya now. Yeah I already suggested to the missis a trip to aus for pies vs Bombers ANZAC day game one year. she was keen. :thumbsup:

I agree about our selling points though, we need better ones, although I'm not to keen on over populated area's (ie; POS known as auckland) and the temperatures in aus gets way out of my comfort zone in summer. even as far south as Philip island it still hits 40deg around new years, I thought I was going to die!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Yeah I know about the whole JAFA nickname you guys have for them :p

Hmmm thinking I should of tipped WC :/

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Um holy **** for the PA v WC game. Honestly thought there was no way they were going to come back from that far behind.