Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Pumped for the game tonight, it's been far too long since I"ve gone to the footy, especially considering I was an MCC member.

Going out and buying a new hawks guernsey for tonight, gonna be cold but it's going to be such a good game, can't wait!

How'd you go mate? Must have been a great game to be at.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
How'd you go mate? Must have been a great game to be at.

Was good for the first half but we flogged them so severely in that first half that it really wasn't all that exciting to be there, the umpiring was putrid and had 90% of the crowd chanting "buuuuuullshit buuuuulshit" and my mate who goes for sydney was very flat before it even got to half time, very happy with the win though and we absolutely dominated, showed just how important big mumford is to them, they"ll be an entirely different side with mumford and tippet back in.

Little happy snap from before the game, we got in there about 6:20 and had an hour n twenty minutes to kill.
247776_10152798454240284_1473989584_n.jpg

Also, tickets were very cheap - $21.50. BUT we weren't allowed down onto the bottom level?, bit strange considering it wasn't a sellout and plenty of seating still available down the bottom.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
was at the suns v melb game, Wow, Melbourne were actually terrible. Constantly kicking it to a player not on the move or if they were on the move they were kicking it behind them and making them a sitting duck, Then they wouldn't man up and well... They were crap! Viney had the biggest crack today I reckon, and Jeremy howe should also be proud of his efforts, hopefully they are this crap again next week against the mighty tiges!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Man could you guys have it any easier?

We have lions, tigers and swans. Lions should be an easy match, Tigers well, our history with them is a little mixed and swans could go either way I guess.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Essendon will wipe the floor/their asses with richmond, tigers aren't at their level or even close to it.