Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
So Richmond finish 5th and yet do not have one member in the All-Australian squad. Really ????

It's amazing that you can have the 3rd best defence, but not one defender is considered in the best 8 defenders in the comp.

I think the problem is they pick attacking defenders, so guys like Steve Morris who take the best small forwards every week and concede 0.8 goals per week get ignored in favour of attacking defenders like Enright.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Great win Hawks. That's what I'm talking about!

Pure dominance in the second half, was absolutely beautiful to watch especially when one of my best mates who goes for sydney was sitting next to me, revenge is sweet.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
*Sings* "No more collingwood in sept-eeeeeember!!!!....they don't know how to play the game!!!*

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
*Sings* "No more collingwood in sept-eeeeeember!!!!....they don't know how to play the game!!!*
Side by side they cry togeeeeether, the flag is down the drain
Hear their barrackers abusing, 'cause Collingwood are no good
There's one team that will lose forever and that's good old Collingwood!!! :)

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
Haha good to see Collingwood knocked out of the finals. One less Victorian team to worry about :p pritty it was the worst non-victorian team that knocked them out. (What does that say for collingwood lol)
Collingwood will have a long hard look at them selves, for either not being good enough for top 4 position with a second chance draw in the finals. Or if they just coasted through the season to make the eight and expected to win their way to the second week of the finals, it certainly backfired on them

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I dislike carlton with a passion, but today found myself barracking for them because of the way richmond supporters have been carrying on this week...as if they"ve already got the premiership in the bag, if anyone listens to 1116 SEN you will understand what I mean.

Carlton lifted today but were the walking dead by the end of the game and won't worry sydney at all next week.

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
Niether Carlton or Richmond would have been a worry for Sydney.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8

Side by side they cry togeeeeether, the flag is down the drain
Hear their barrackers abusing, 'cause Collingwood are no good
There's one team that will lose forever and that's good old Collingwood!!! :)

I Hate you guys!!