Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I didn't say anyone was a certainty but from the performances so far, the odds are very heavily in hawthorns favour.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
If we can't beat Geelong in a Prelim, then we don't deserve to play in a Grand Final.

Geelong is who we want, bring it on.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I'm just happy no wobbles in the finals :D

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I'm just happy no wobbles in the finals :D

Remembering that on FootyTips you only got one tip correct last weekend, and I am can see that you tipped Hawthorn to win. Therefore you tipped Collingwood to beat Port, yet you make comments such as this?? Are you really happy?? REALLY?

CFC 4 Premiers 2014!!!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Well I didn't think Port could pull it off against the wobbles lol, same as everyone else lol. I'd be a lot happier if hawks didn't make it to finals either but I can't see that happening.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Was funny listening to SEN 1116 today on the radio and all of the footy fans hanging **** on KB after he's been talking up richmond as if they have it in the bag, him and mick molloy had whipped the richmond supporters into a frenzied state to the point that they stopped making sense.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Dropped pies - dropped 4 players today from their list , didak - jolly (was still their best ruckman imo) - krakouer and someone else.....

All 4 are looking to continue playing at other clubs, Jolly would be a massive score for any club IMO as he's still a great ruckman, I think melbourne will take a serious stab at him or any premiership contenders looking to bolster their tall-man stocks.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I missed the Richmond game but from what I've heard we were as poor as last time we played Carlton. I think Ill give the replay a miss and pretend it never happened :(

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
I missed the Richmond game but from what I've heard we were as poor as last time we played Carlton. I think Ill give the replay a miss and pretend it never happened :(

Jack was doing his best.... To not chase and to drop his head if the ball wasn't 2 .metres in front of his hands. Instead of doing Abit of work to get the ball he gave up and began to whinge..... Nothing out of the ordinary for Jacky boy. He is a pretty weak player in my opinion