Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aftermarket Tinting

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
midnight express has metal film i had this in both my vs's and my vt just noticed that i needed to be closer for it to lock/unlock.

get a pro to do it way too much hassel it's a real bastard just to get the old tint off i attempted this on my landcruiser eventually got most of it off but when i get it retinted they will have to do another decent clean, and if you have the cash go for 3m tint

you can ussually get darkest legal for around $300 - 350 including strip. i had the dealer do 3m tint on my berlina it was around the $500 - $600 mark but it was heaps darker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt with midnight express
vy with 3m tint

ps. dark tint makes a huge difference to keeping the car cooler i would never have a car without tint again even if it was a ****box

Last edited:

don0xer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Calais 3.8L Supercharged
the tint professors $265 tint isnt too bad, not sure what % it is but its higher than my work vehicle's and thats tint'a'car's 18% which is real dark like midnight expess at around $80/window i think iirc