Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Agrssv

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
AirStrike said:
Plan is for a fully manualised T350 later on.

Why are you choosing a Turbo 350 ?... I know they can withstand some punishment and are meant to have less power losses than a Turbo 400 / 700 - as a mate of mine had a manualised T 350 behind a tunnel ramed sb chev in his HK monaro. The downside however, is you loose out by not having the overdrive 4th of the Turbo 700... this is most noticable if you also have a low 4.11 diff ratio when you're on the highway stuck reving in 3rd. Also I was reading the other day that it isn't hard to manually activate the 4th gear lockup via a switch so you can stop slipping in an out of overdrive near the shift point by turning it off for when you really need 4th. Just my 2c.

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
AirStrike said:
SUSPECT - I dont understand why someone would buy a N/A VL Exec :confused: I wanted Phoenix really as majority are atlas, plus this one was in too good a condition to pass up. Also with it being auto, all the manual ones I looked at were rooted........jumping outta gear, warn clutches, warn throw out forks, etc. Plan is for a fully manualised T350 later on.

\

ahah yer pretty funny my car would beat u down the 1/4 mile tho ey... gotta hate that.... my car wont b auto and na for long either bud so ease up tiger... and sixshooter u drive a stock vs calais s/c big deal buddy id still give u a good run :) oh i love my 4.11 diff gears :)

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
@ Suspect: Dude, STFU! if u dont like the car then leave, stop fcuking up Airstrike's thread

@ Airstrike, very nice neat VN mate! have a mate with a manual Phoenix SS...mint condition! we should get ur two cars together just for the hell of it :p

keep up the good work:thumbsup:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
SUSPECT said:
ahah yer pretty funny my car would beat u down the 1/4 mile tho ey... gotta hate that.... my car wont b auto and na for long either bud so ease up tiger... and sixshooter u drive a stock vs calais s/c big deal buddy id still give u a good run :) oh i love my 4.11 diff gears :)

pffft....you'll need them buddy... just make sure you can totally pwn a VLCT or TT zx300 up to 80 first... or you be sadly disappointed if you think you can rip a L67 outa tha hole.

Competition is heating up... LOL... I might have to take off my towball !!! :yeah:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Suspect im not even going to comment. This is why I hate VLT's. They make ALL VL drivers think they can run sub 12's.
As for the T350 car wont be a daily by that stage so dont care what its revving at, T350 is cheap to make bulletproff.
AirStrike :air:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
AirStrike said:
Damm straight! Nothin beats slappin on cruise control, puttin the windows down, pumpin the music up and going for a cruise:thumbsup:

Agh I didn't notice it had lecky windows... Ya just gotta love that !!! :thumbsup:

Watch out for the phantom Holden window winders...:yeah:... I've gone to wind them up a few times in my Calais. :yeah:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
sixshooter said:
Agh I didn't notice it had lecky windows... Ya just gotta love that !!! :thumbsup:

Watch out for the phantom Holden window winders...:yeah:... I've gone to wind them up a few times in my Calais. :yeah:
Yeah car has full options: cruise, elec windows, elec aerial, elec mirrors, etc.
Yeah jumpin from the SS to the BT1 I keep going to wind em:p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Amazing the difference a lick of paint makes:thumbsup:
Used:
*Rags
*Metho
*2 x 25mm brush's
*Tin of British paints High Gloss Enamel, 'Silver Strand'
*Tin of White Knight Satin Enamel Black
*20mins of my time on my back:p
Really should double coat it, plus fix up a few spots but who can be stuffed! Any stuff ups aint visable unless your under the car.

Attachments

• 100_2320 (Custom).jpg
    100_2320 (Custom).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_2321 (Custom).jpg
    100_2321 (Custom).jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 339