Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Air cond in VE SS-V

SV6NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SS-V
Hi folks i have SS-V here in New Zealand and is having problems with the cilmate control, sometimes the outside temp button wont work when pushed.
I have to turn the car off and restart for it to work again. Anybody else have a similiar problem? Cheers

milkojnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Hi folks i have SS-V here in New Zealand and is having problems with the cilmate control, sometimes the outside temp button wont work when pushed.
I have to turn the car off and restart for it to work again. Anybody else have a similiar problem? Cheers

Yes I have had the same problem twice in two months.

I was a very hot day and it took about 10 minutes into the drive for everything to start to work with the A/C. It happen about for a shorter period of time.

But the rest of the time it has been great!!!!

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
take it to ur dealer this was a problem with a few of the ve ac just shuting down etc etc mine works fine but hav read about alot of them on the ls1.com.au site

JanetSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ignition
Had our's in for the 3,000 a few weeks ago and a repair to the air con drain pipe was done. I asked about it and was told a few of them were leaking into the car. Our's hadn't but I had noticed it wasn't allways working as well as it should have been. Since then has been working really well and we've had extreme heat here for the last week.