Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ajs New vs Calais Manual t5

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Looks nice mate, keep up the good work :)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
which studs did you snap? Looking good, seems to be a bad tow truck for low cars haha

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Hey frogs snapped 3 on one wheel.... basically the guy at work who put my rims on my car(i was busy doing mechanical work at the time) got the sack cause i went off at him... yeah towtruck wasnt the best but hey lucky i have airbags! raised it up higher than stock and went on sweet!

spikeyboi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais supercharged
Any updates mate?

Hows rear airbags handle btw? Trying to decide if its worth it to get rears

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Any updates mate?

Hows rear airbags handle btw? Trying to decide if its worth it to get rears

Hey mate nah nothing new really just been busy working and when i get home fixingmy jetski after
riding it..
If i dont drive aired out its sweet cant even tell but once u drive lowerand lower its on bumpstops so its ****! But im happy with it just saving up for front bags and manual gearbox for the v8

spikeyboi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais supercharged
Ahh alright, i just want the rears done in my series 2, but want them auto level (i think :/ ) just so i can get it all done and not get ####ed over buy the police haha
Im still deciding if i should go turbo ecotec, supercharged v8, or go all out and go 2jz turbo haha

BlueVS5speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive V6 5 speed
Love your thread, your car has everything I want mine to have! and good to see more 5 Speed sedans going around! Look forward to your updates!

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Ok update time…
finally got my fog lights in and working!
Mate detailed my car looks so much better now
put in the statesman's centre console with upholder that i modded to work works great but sometimes gets in the way when changing gears
uhm not much more updates been working like a dog! 10hours a day 7 days a week finally got a day off today so i gotta use it wisely… work on my jet ski that i wore out the impeller shaft seal and hopefully change the drivers rear window reg that stopped working a few months ago… also change the chrome door handles inner… zoo much to do so little time