Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All-New Holden Commodore Unveiled To The World

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
What a horny looking car - sex on wheels! I think my next update will be an SSV. :w00t:

I just think it's interesting/weird how they've gone back to the VX style of font for the SS logo...

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')

Berlinarator

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS-Z
well the first model that i saw was the calais v, and i thought holy s**t does this give ford something to compete against, or what? apart from that, there's a couple of minor things i did notice. the hubcaps/alloys that they use on some models look like they've been based on previous models. ie, the berlina mags, at first, look like the vt ones, and the omega hubcaps look much alike the VYII executive ones. i see, for the first time, they've put the exhaust on the right side of the body. the wood grain on the berlina does look a bit odd, i think they could have done a bit better with the colour. the omega is rather ordinary, and that handbrake... i mean seriously... apart from that, it's certainly something different, and ford critics would be a bit worried. it's a great looking car, and it looks like it's gonna drive pretty nice aswell. personally, all previous stock base model holden's are nothing special to drive, this should be something special. well done holden.

NateGL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY-S-II
very nice cars i love them and look amazing...

tho one downside i thought they cud of gotten a better name then VE seeing as they got to VZ and now starting back towards the bottom of the list they cud of changed the name around a bit more for a new fresh begging with this new awesome body

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
NateGL said:
very nice cars i love them and look amazing...

tho one downside i thought they cud of gotten a better name then VE seeing as they got to VZ and now starting back towards the bottom of the list they cud of changed the name around a bit more for a new fresh begging with this new awesome body

To quote Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction... "English Mother F***er! Do you speak it?"

:D lol

M

Mr Invisible 55

Ve

Ohh thats noice little iffy onb the statesman but im sure it will grow on me just like the ve commodore i wouldnt mind one aye pitty bout the price tag :(
oh well ill keep dreaming lmao

blackahcdx

Reaction score
VicVXBerlina said:
Hey Holdens version of the AU Falcon. I know thats a bit harsh, I like the interior's but the body is well um as other have said not my cup of tea. I will be holding onto my VX

having been to the dealer launch and seeing the cars in person i can not tell you how wrong you are.

Go and have a look at one in your dealership and come back and tell me it didn't give you a raging hard on:thumbsup:

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
its grown on me, i love the ve ss

hey can some1 please explain 2 me what are all the differences with the v models? as in ss-v and calais-v???

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
VKStevo said:
its grown on me, i love the ve ss

hey can some1 please explain 2 me what are all the differences with the v models? as in ss-v and calais-v???

Errrr... Maybe read some of the forums mate. Or even better, check out www.drive.com.au/ve

All the info you want is most certainly available!