Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

all THIS for a stupid t.v show?!

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
YouTube - America's Next Top Model Audition Riot

....what the hell america? :bang:

if no one saw it on the news, it was the line up for the show 'america's next top model', people thought that the smoking car (which was only broken down) was a bomb that had gone off, starting a stampede that knocked down barricades. Next you see some people tackled to the ground by cops- one had a dam gun in his pocket, and had pulled it out in an argument over who was infront of who....

no offense, but if the country wants to look more civilised infront of the rest of the world- this doesnt help. I'm sorry for another 'bag america' thread, but rly i just couldnt believe it. Has the media hyped the population THAT much, so that people run like hell over a smoking car???

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
someone in a car going past yelled that there was a bomb about to go off.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Just goes to show you what a good job the Bush administration, and the world media in general have done convincing people that terrorists are lurking in every corner, waiting to strike.

The terrorists really did win on 9/11, not because of the damage they did by knocking those towers down, but by scaring the **** out of everyone so much, that something as simple as a parcel sent to the wrong address will prompt an evacuation of an entire building, or a car backfiring will cause a riot. Truly sad. I won't forget 9/11, and it has nothing to do with the lives or property lost.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
haha if i was there and heaps of people just started running away from a car i wouldnt be the only one there :p

and just yell out:

"what?! do i smell or something?!"