Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

happy to share holden knowledge on the cars this was brings memories for us holden fans these was the cars we remember

holden mick.1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VZ
hi friends here was a rundown on the limited edition holdens these was in the commodore range first models was the Vacationer as these was a model in the VR or VS model Commodore's and the rarer esteem model as well too the rarer model commodore was the nicer and really good Equipe was a really nice holden Commodore VS Sedans As These Was A Really A Very Nicer Cars This was the Equipe was a short run in the VS Holdens As These was all had the Options As Standard In The Base Model Commodore Say the Executive Was Used As The Base Car same Said of the Vacationer as i knew these cars was being made in that year 1995 when the VS was being released this was the time when the ECOTEC V6 was first used in the VS Model Commodores AS This was a really good seller for holden As These Cars was are The Best Car Made By Holden As I Knew AS I Owned a Statesman VS With the ECOTEC v6 aS We Got Our Statesman From Barry Robertson Holden In Tuggerah As We Had this car a very good long time as my dad was a Lawyer and he had this car as a private and work car was a really good car id say too i still remember the said day my dad came up our driveway in it when he first got it and he say really nice car as he ws pleased with it these was my memories of that car if you knew this was my dads amd my car too as i was a young lad who was going to dream of owning a statesman at the time my dad had his car i have good memories in the car and my mum had good fond memories of that car as well too